BLOOD LAW

An Anita Blake RPG

Customize your experience!

Take 2 Midol and call me in the morning (Tag Jessica/silver)

The first floor is the main business. The immediate area once stepping in is filled with gimmicks, gags, and simple jewelry and books. Varying from dragon and fairy statues, incense trays, popular t.v. show merchandise and even soda. A small display case with loose crystals that are not blessed, and some rings. In the back part of the store in a different section is where the true items are for preternatural purposes. Blessed talismans and crystals. Tarot decks that are blessed, ritual knives, herbs, etc. There is also a door that is always locked. Behind the door is the stairs that would lead up to the apartment above the store that is Artemis home.

The Witching Hour - Witch Territory and apartment

Take 2 Midol and call me in the morning (Tag Jessica/silver) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:59 pm

WHITE RE'EM

Written By: Lurker
App Link: viewtopic.php?f=140&t=6665
BB Count: 0.00 Blood Bucks

Power Level: 3
Group Status: Member

Active Auras:
None.
Appearance:
Nothing.
Misc Notes:
Nothing.

Re: Take 2 Midol and call me in the morning (Tag Jessica/sil » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:12 am

PLOTTERPREFERENCESTRACKEROPEN THREADS
awake and alive by skillet

Written By: Silver
App Link: viewtopic.php?f=118&t=4122
BB Count: 28.00 Blood Bucks

Power Level: 14

Active Auras:
Witch. Smells of an herb garden and cherry blossoms. Sweet. Loyal. Passionate. Spiritual.
Appearance:
Average height for a female. Fair skin. Long auburn/red hair and brown eyes. Fashionable.
Misc Notes:
25 years of age. Learned solitary practitioner. Soft spoken. Human servant to Kenji Sasaki.

Re: Take 2 Midol and call me in the morning (Tag Jessica/sil » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:02 pm

WHITE RE'EM

Active Auras:
None.
Appearance:
Nothing.
Misc Notes:
Nothing.

Re: Take 2 Midol and call me in the morning (Tag Jessica/sil » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:57 am

Active Auras:
Witch. Smells of an herb garden and cherry blossoms. Sweet. Loyal. Passionate. Spiritual.
Appearance:
Average height for a female. Fair skin. Long auburn/red hair and brown eyes. Fashionable.
Misc Notes:
25 years of age. Learned solitary practitioner. Soft spoken. Human servant to Kenji Sasaki.

Re: Take 2 Midol and call me in the morning (Tag Jessica/sil » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:29 pm

WHITE RE'EM

Active Auras:
None.
Appearance:
Nothing.
Misc Notes:
Nothing.

Re: Take 2 Midol and call me in the morning (Tag Jessica/sil » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:14 pm

Active Auras:
Appearance:
Misc Notes:

Re: Take 2 Midol and call me in the morning (Tag Jessica/sil » Sun May 20, 2018 1:38 pm

WHITE RE'EM

Active Auras:
None.
Appearance:
Nothing.
Misc Notes:
Nothing.

Re: Take 2 Midol and call me in the morning (Tag Jessica/sil » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:15 pm

Active Auras:
Appearance:
Misc Notes:

Return to The Witching Hour