Grimholdr Anja Freyr
Looks remarkably like: Kelly Eden
WHO ARE YOU?
Name:Grimholdr Anja Freyr
Nickname:Grim (by her brothers), Anja, Sassy one
Aliases:Anja Freyr which is what she goes by now
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
Hobbies:Drawing new pieces for tats, working out, studying her heritage more, taking kick-boxing and Karate Lessons, modeling off and on
Talents:Tattoes, drawing, modeling, a little cooking
Notable Education:Bachelor's in Fine Art
Occupation:Lunar Ink Tattoo artist/model
WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE?
Hair Color:Varies depending on her mood but usually various shades of pink
Identifying Marks:Full sleeve on right arm, back and over her rear are more tats and along the top part of her left thigh is a self-portrait. Has both ears pierced three times with her left also having a bar.
WHAT MAKES YOU TICK?
Likes: List at least six
- Family - Has always been important to her and always will remain so.
- Heritage - She's been studying it since she was old enough to know and loves learning new things about her family.
- Drawing - Finds her passion expressed easily when she is drawing no matter if its for a tattoo or just for a piece she is creating to create.
- Modeling - Enjoys getting the attention and how it feels showing off both clothes and her tattoos. Plus it helped with paying for school so she isn't complaining.
- Tattooing - Can't find a better job that allows her to express her first passion permanently on either herself of another willing to trust her.
- Clubbing - Enjoys having a good time especially once she moved out and went off to college.
- Meeting new people - is a very outgoing, friendly young woman and has no issues making friends quite easily.
- Grand Marnier - do you have to ask? It's even better with chocolate.
- Her 1967 Chevy Camero SS -
- Anyone who tries to hurt her family or who insults and bad mouths them.
- Having her heritage insulted.
- Being told she looks like a slut with how she dresses
- Being called crazy or a freak cause of her love for tattoos, her dress style and her hair color.
- Feeling abandoned by her older brother Tyr
- Anyone messing with her car, she tends to get a little violent when someone touches her baby.
- Any guy who thinks just because she is small she can't do shit to them.
- Guys or woman who think she can't take care of herself and is some easy target for them to go for.
- Family - They are her heart and her soul she feels strongest with them supporting her and giving their love so unconditionally to her no matter what.
- Being able to fight and not feel like she needs protection just because of her size.
- Her talents - finds they give her stronger sense of pride and accomplishment each time she creates something new
- Her mind - She is highly intelligent and can shock alot of people with what she things, believes and feels about alot of going on.
- Level-headed - She isn't know to jump into any situation without knowing all the facts and tries to work out without always getting angry right off.
- Compassion - Has a heart big enough for lots of people and has no issues helping even a stranger on the street when she is able too.
- At times too trusting - sometimes only willing to see the good and overlooks what is clearly right in front of her.
- Temper - She might not show it often like her brothers, but she has a temper and can lash out very abusively to those who push her limits.
- Holding onto grudges - If you get on her bad side, she can often let it dwell longer than it needs and holds onto anger instead of being forgiving. Especially when the person responsible has apologized.
- Feeling useless - like she can't do anything right no matter if she is actually.
- Allowing herself to fall into the wrong crowd. Tends to not see some people for who they really are and finds herself in bad situations.
- Disappointing her family
Fears: List at least six
- Losing her family - just the idea of losing even one scares her to death.
- Not knowing why her older brother won't come home and yet unable to let go of the pain and anger towards him as well.
- Falling into an abusive relationship again
- Becoming a mother - isn't sure she would be a good parent
- Fire is deathly afraid of it.
- Drowning - has a huge fear of water ever since she was little.
- Falling too deep one day with the wrong crowd and not being able to get out
- Losing herself either mentally, emotionally or physically
Now of course being of Norwegian heritage and in such a tight family, she does has a temper and bad side. Usually only seen when she is crossed, or has been hurt bad enough she can't hide it. She is very strong in her beliefs especially about her heritage, her family and how she feels in general about her life and how she lives it. Sure people can hold opinions, but that doesn't give anyone the right to tell her how she should or shouldn't be living and working her own life. Grim won't tolerate it and has been known to knock a few teeth out for those who insist they know better for her. She might be small, but that old saying dynamite comes in small packages was clearing talking about Grimholdr Anya Freyr when they created it. Cause she is a spit-fire when back into any corner, challenged or contradicted in any way she feels is disrespectful to her and her family or heritage.
WHAT ARE YOU?
Species:Lycanthrope - Newly infected
Aversion to Silver
Moon Madness - (Starting) During the full moon the shifter is not completly in control. Most omegas require an alpha to be with them to help cope with their beast. Once he become a beta he have learned to control his beast.
Increased Agression - (Starting) Werewolves are naturally more agressive than the other species of Lycanthropes. +3 Power this power cannot be used in challenges or as actual power for the determination of fights.
Track -(10 Points) [+1 Power] The shifter is able to track other creatures by scent even hours after they have passed.
Calming Own Beast - (20 Points) [+1 Power] When the lycanthrope's beast is spooked for some reason, starting to switch into the "fight or flight" mode and bringing the human along with them, this power helps the lycanthrope to calm themselves again. They draw from another place, another mindset, repeated practice, prayer, whatever it might be, and are able to calm themselves.
Sense Danger - (20 Points) [+1 Power] The shifter is able to feel tension around he and possibly know when someone means he harm.
Telepathy- (20 Points) [+1 Power] The shifter is able to speak mentally with other preternatural creatures. [Leveled Up]
Smell Power-(30 Points) [+2 Power] As it is imperative for shifters to recognize the power level and rank of another member of their group for social hierarchy's sake, a shifter can already sense the power level of another shifter. However, they do not have the natural ability to sense the power level of other creatures. This ability allows a shifter to detect the power level of a vampire, and whether or not a human has magical qualities. Finally, it also allows for the detection of magic use. All of this is limited by greater shielding capabilities.
WHERE DO YOU COME FROM?
Father: Arnvidr Freyr
Mother: Frida Freyr
Younger Brother: Runi Freyr
Older Brother: Tyr Freyr
Other important people:
Joslyn Bell - Friend in College and fellow model
Styxx Hart - Ulfric and boss at Lunar Ink
Heath 'Raz' Mitchelson - Ex-boyfriend abusive (short relationship) leaves it and him in the past and rarely thinks about him.
History:Grim or Anja as she likes to be called now is the baby of the Freyr children and the only girl born into a family of testosterone which has its advantages mind you. Meaning the moment she was born, Anja was very well protected and adored and pretty much had her brothers wrapped around her little finger. Well and their father too from time to time. Like her brothers she was taught the importance of family, their heritage and took it every bit to heart and grew up learning all she could on her family and their heritage from her parents and just from reading alot. All the Freyr children are intelligent and each took to this their own way but all still holding a strong devotion, love and protection for both.
Anja while the baby wasn't treated like a girl much, she learned to fight both from her brothers specifically as well as taking Kick-boxing and Karate classes when she was old enough just after Tyr started taking his own actually. She'd watched him practice a little at home and became interested and wanted to expand on what she was already taught by her brothers alone. It was also around this time she developed and love and had a talent for drawing. Usually at first just random family shots before she expanded out to nature and even just ideas that popped into her head which was probably while art was such a big thing for her in school. She did well in all her classes mind you, keeping up with her studies, but art was her biggest passion and she would continue that into college. It just had a slight change because that was right after her brother Tyr had gone off to the Marines and Anja couldn't understand why. Even with him and their parents explaining it she still found it as a betrayal of sorts and almost like an abandonment on his part with the family and most especially with her. Sure she was close to both brothers, but Tyr was the one leaving not Runi.
His leaving brought her to want a change and need time which would mean she didn't chose a college near home. No she moved all the way to Maine and went to the University of New England. Majoring in Fine Arts of course and slightly changed herself, no longer going by Grimholdr, but Anja coloring her hair usually in various shades of pink and even starting to get body art most of which were her own design or tweaks on various other pieces. I guess one could say she was rebelling or else this was her way of dealing with her brother leaving and not hearing anything from him period. Maine would also be where she met another girl while doing some modeling to help pay her tuition named Joslyn Bell. Who became like a close friend of Anja at least while she was in college. The two often getting tattoo's together, or Anja would help Joslyn with designing some for her or visa-versa and she was also the one Anja spoke to at great lengths about her issue with Tyr and how she felt. Which would have mixed results of course, but that was to be expected honestly. Since even their parents had told her she couldn't keep being angry with him for doing what he felt was right. Still Anja was stubborn and it didn't matter what anyone said family or even her close friend Joslyn she still resented and hated her brother for now.
Earning her Bachelor's saw Anja for a brief time going off to San Francisco mostly to continue her love of the arts and also work on building up her new passion for tattoing as well. Given she had a steady hand, keen eye for design and technique plus she rather liked it honestly. Having tried out a few times back in college at a small shop before moving to the Bay Area, granted she'd only stay for a year before making another move to Boston not realizing this one would change her whole course of life and turn her world completely upside down nearly as soon as she would arrive.
Having just arrived in Boston, Anja had meet her closest and best friend Joslyn at the airport, getting time for the two to catch up and talk before they finally gathered her bags and headed to go eat. Thrilled to also learn she would be rooming with Jos much like the two had done in college and couldn't of been happier to not have to worry about living arrangements for awhile. Jos would take her to Lunar Ink, a tattoo parlor her best friend spoke highly over (would also come to be the pack territory and work place of the pack Ulfric Styxx Hart). Unfortunately, the girls wonderful day was about to be flipped completely upside down when a rogue male wolf unknowingly was given the lycan drug that caused all lycan's to shift and lose control.
The young male still under the influence of the pill would spot Anja and Jos as they headed towards Lunar Ink and attack them. His senses and instincts confused and he couldn't see them as anything but a threat, especially Anja as the shorter of the two and locked onto the spirited pink-haired girl. Attacking her rather vicious and so suddenly, Anja only had seconds to scream, push her friend Jos out of the way before pain flooded her body and both her and the wolf hit the rock hard ground in which case Anja was knocked unconscious from the impact.
When she would awake, she could recall someone calling her name and would learn it was the Ulfric Styxx along with an even bigger surprise, her older brother Tyr. Who she learned both were wolves along with Jos and that she was now an infected wolf as well, agreeing obviously to join the pack with her best friend and her brother. Though how her life will change is anyone's guess and she can only wait and see how it goes and how she will cope and accept her new path that fate deemed she should take.
What should we call you?Ivy
How long have you been role playing? Ages and ages
How did you find us?I is a ghost that haunts the site.
Random fun fact about you? I suck at writing left handed