Adam Andrew Burnham
Looks remarkably like: Kit Harington
WHO ARE YOU?
Birth Date: Feb 1, 1985
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
Hobbies:Collecting weapons, hanging out, long walks, working while off the clock, flirting, playing drums, and partying.
Talents:Hand to hand, expert Marksmen, expansive/firearms knowledge, tracking, explosives knowledge, recon, and counter Intell, Reading people, Intelligent.
Languages: English, Gaelic (Scottish) and a smidgen of others from his old career.
Notable Education: High School, basic military training, BUD/S (Navy Seal basic Training), SEAL TRP Training (Advanced Special Operations, and Advanced close quarters combat/breaching)
Occupation: Former Navy SEAL
WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE?
Eye Color:Caramel Brown
Hair Color:Black, Shoulder length
Identifying Marks: Several Scars all over his body.
WHAT MAKES YOU TICK?
Likes: List at least six
- Guns (His training, and knowledge have lead him to have a love for all things gun related.)
- Working out (A military lifestyle has instilled in him a strict workout schedule to keep himself in shape and ready for anything.)
- Sex (It just feels good.)
- Beautiful women (They are his weakness.)
- Good food. (Even though he burns it off, he can eat a lot even by Lycan standards.)
- The hunt (Being a Born Werewolf, he was raised to enjoy his time shifted and when he just wants to blow off some steam. He hunts, unless there is something else available.)
- Snobs (They just piss him off)
- The Shallow (He doesn’t discriminate when it comes to love.)
- Cheaters (He’s never cheated on someone, and he expects to same respect.)
- Senseless violence (He’s not one to openly go into fights, violence is only a last resort. He’d rather be smart, and find a way to do something without it.)
- Clowns (Don’t ask him, he just finds them creepy.)
- Cats (Hello, Wolf! Dogs and cat’s just don’t mix.)
- Expert in hand to hand
- Explosives knowledge
- Highly Intelligent (But not a genious.)
- Strong Tracker (Can find things rather fast, even if there isn't a scent to follow )
- Tactical Mind (His experience in the military have imparted him with knowledge of tactics related to different Scenarios.)
- Charming. (Adam has a certain charm to him, the fact of the matter is he can hold a conversation and make people feel at ease when he’s around.)
- Reading People (Adam can tell a lot about a person by reading their body language. He can tell when someone is lying, scared, nervous, ect. Just by how they act.)
- Cocky. (Being called one of the best, has caused a chip to grow on his shoulder.)
- Claustrophobic. ( Adam can't handle being enclosed in tight spaces.)
- foot in mouth. (Can sometimes say the wrong thing without realizing it.)
- Tunnel vision. (Once he focus' on a goal, he will not stop until it is completed.)
- Stubborn. (Once he decides to do something it is very hard to talk him down or get him to change his mind.)
- Anger (Adam has a long fuse, but when it’s lit it burns quick and the explosion is big)
- Perfectionist. (Adam expects perfection from himself, and when he doesn't reach it.
He tends to get annoyed with himself and mentally kicks himself.)
- Being buried alive (An incident growing up buried him under the snow, since then the thought of it happening again scares him)
- Being Alone (He’s never had a problem getting a girlfriend, but the thought of not getting a Mate and Dieing alone scares him.)
- Clowns (Adam saw a killer clown in a scary movie when he was really little, and since then clown scare the shit out of him.)
- Bee’s (He fell into a hornets nest as a child, and since then he goes really still when one gets too close to him.)
- Being Taken as an Animal Servant. (He won’t do it, he would never want to outlive those he’s closest to. Being alone for that long, would drive him to do something drastic.)
- Being a leader (Adam doesn’t want the responsibility even if his father once wanted him to be an Ulfric. He doesn’t want the leader position. He’ll stick with any other he’s given.)
Adam is quite a complex individual, and it’s very rare that he lets someone see who he truly is. Because like anyone who has seen the things he has, they bury it behind layers. One the surface he appears to be cocky, and in a sense he is. Being former Special forces and all. He jokes around a lot, and doesn’t show her serious side until it’s needed. Everything points to him not being serious, but when he does get serious. It tends to scare people, no one want’s to see him in war mode. Because of they didn’t believe he was special forces will find out quickly.
On the other side, Adam is a hopeless romantic. Not one to sleep around, and would never think of stepping out on someone he’s with. It’s relationship or nothing with him. But when he’s in a relationship, he shows another side of him. He’s rather caring, and loving. Content to just lay in bed with someone and snuggle before starting the day. Doing the whole candy and flowers thing, as well as play fight. He will protect them, and put himself in harms way if it means their safety.
When it comes to friends, he is a very social person. Preferring to have company when he’s got nothing to do. He can hold a conversation for hours, and can be very smart in subjects he’s passionate about. He’s a playful debater, and always up for learning new things, hanging out playing video games, shoot some hoops, go for a walk through the woods, or sit at home and chat. He’ll even take the time out of his day to help them when they need it. He’s a good listener, and one most people in his past has come to for advice or help with a sticky situation.
WHAT ARE YOU?
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced strength
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Speed.
- Aversion to Silver
- Night Vision
- Moon Madness
- Run as One- (20 Points) [+1 Power] Those with this power are truly bonded to their pack allowing them to sense the actions of the others before they act. A pack of Werewolves running as one is quite a sight to behold.
- Recognize Group Member- (10 Points) [+1 Power] Members of a lycanthrope group are connected to their leader and to each other metaphysically. In this case, the power specifically allows the lycanthrope to tell if a member of their species, of similar or lesser power, is a member of their group. This can also work if the target with a stronger power level lets their shields down, allowing this power to "scan" them.
- Aura Manipulation- (55 Points) [+3 Power] This is the ability allows the shifter to turn the magical aura of another being into a weapon against them. The shifter can claw or bite at his adversary from within five feet and not have to physically touch him to cause harm.
- Hybrid Form- (RARE) (60 Points) [+4 Power] The shifter is able to shift into a half animal, half human form that is capable of speech.
- Limited Shift Coma- (30 Points) [+2 Power] Lycanthropes fall into a comatose state for several hours after returning to human form. Lycanthropes with this power are able to temporarily stay the shift coma, but will collapse within 12 hours.
WHERE DO YOU COME FROM?
Jeremy Burnham (Father)
Monica Burnham (Mother)
Annabelle Burnham (baby sister)
Other important people:
None at this time.
In the Beginning Adam was born in detroit to the wolf pack there, he was cared for, and raised by the pack. Just like a pup would be raised in the wild, his father at the time was the Ulfrics second in command. Not to mention the top money earner for the pack. His father was the owner of several high end restaurants throughout the great lakes area. So to say that Adam had a good life would be an understatement, even if his father was often too busy to spend time with his family. Adam had several friends within the Pack’s young, he was home schooled, and he was never allowed to slack off on his studies. Adam’s family was and is a very strict and disciplined family.
It wasn’t until he wasn’t until Adam 10 that a challenge was issued for leadership of the Detroit pack. His father, who had gone on to hand the business over Adam’s mother. The challenge was held in a warehouse owned by the pack. Adam was made to watch as his father fought the Ulfric, the battle was grueling, but none the less the young 10 year old had to watch his own father kill the Ulfric and in that moment, Adam watched his father take control of the pack. But it only made the pressure on Adam worse. Because his father started grooming him to one day kill him and take over himself.
The following year, his father and mother gave birth to another child. A baby girl, they named her Annabelle. So Adam started to rebel a little bit, taking an interest in things his father didn’t plan for him. He became fascinated with war movies, and idolized the men and women in the armed forces...as well as law enforcement. What kids dream isn't being a superhero, he knew first hand what Lycan’s were capable of strength wise. In truth, all the training and schooling his father was pushing on him wasn’t what Adam wanted.
This phase of his, would last until Adam turned 15 and an argument with his father turned physical. His father hit him in a fit of anger, and Adam himself grew angry...this was when he first shifted. When he came to, he was in bed with no memory of what happened. Confused, until his father came in with a bite wound on his forearm. Adam learned that he’d had his first shift and his father was the first to officially welcome his son to the pack.
The pressure to succeed his father only grew in the following 3 years, Adam’s training, learning to fight, intensified. His father wanted to make sure his son was able to give him the challenge he wanted. Made it clear that it was not going to be an easy fight when Adam was strong enough. Though at 18 Adam found his way out, a human best friend of his had decided to join the military. Offered to give some of his blood to Adam so that he could get in too. Without being outed for what he was, and offered to help him get away when he needed to shift. Just so Adam could get away from his very controlling father.
So Adam decided to enlist in the US Navy, Adam’s scores and physical testing had been top notch thanks to him being a lycan and the schooling he had. So after basic training was over, Adam’s recruiter thought that Adam would make a good SEAL. So Adam had his start the process, knowing that he would have to serve until the next schooling cycle. So with the help of his friend covering for him. He was able to slip away when he needed to. In time he was being tested for Entrance to BUD/S within 6 months.
It would take another 2 year or so of training and schooling before a 20 year old Adam was welcomed into the fold of the worlds most Elite Special operations group in the US. He would spend the next 7 years working special operations all over the world. Until one day he wanted a change, so when it came time for him to re up. He took his honorable discharge and returned to Detroit and his pack. But to say that he was welcomed back with open arms would be a lie. He was treated like an outcast, told that he would no longer be expected to succeed his father. So he found time and went to the DPD police academy, and within two more years Adam as a member of the Detroits SRT (Special Response team).
Adam executed high risk warrants alongside his team, within the force he no longer had to hide what he was. But he still didn’t tell anyone about being a werewolf. He was an Alpha now, held no position within the pack. But an incident that was beyond his control landed him in Rpit as punishment...and when he couldn’t take being treated like nothing. He put in for a transfer to a different city. The only opening they could find was Boston, so he packed his bags. Told his family goodbye and left. That is where he is now, he has a nice trust fund but doesn’t touch it. He wants to make his own way in the world, and he won't stop until he is free of the expectation placed on him by his father.
After he left boston, he returned to Detroit to help his father beat back an invading Pack. Looking to settle in Detroit, he took up the duty of a son and served his his father second in command. The fight took years, often taking place outside the city limits where no one would find it. The battles were grueling, casualty's on both sides but his fathers pack came out the victor. Once things settled and the wounds healed, Adam had gotten word from a few friends in boston. Styxx had been beaten, and driven away in shame. So Adam had decided to head back to boston and get a lay of the land, it seemed Boston was it's own warzone. Was this all he was good for was war? The vampires and lycan business' bombs, vampire tower toppled, and now a new Ulfric. He may not want to lead, but if things turn out bad he may have to step up if others are not...only time will tell. Until then, Adam will lay low and collect all the information he can.
Template for Character Directory
Name: Adam Burnham
Character Context:Adam is a complex fellow, raised to be Ulfric after his father. The moment he came into his Alpha powers, he was given the rank of Fenrir. But he never wanted it, his father is still a strong leader...so he came to boston to see how the pack is fairing after Styxx's defeat. To see if he has to put his reservations aside and take leadership for the packs sake...he may have to.
Gender: Male Preference: Straight Relationship Status: Single
What should we call you? Twisted
How long have you been role playing? 10+ years
How did you find us? Silver dragged me here.
Random fun fact about you? I love playing Basketball.